Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Celestite




Celestite came quickly into my mind when I was trying to figure out how to begin this blog. Thank goodness I listened, for this lovely friend has been a great help in fine tuning to the higher realms. She is now my constant companion, together with Deuter's inspiring music.

Here's some information about the lovely Celestite, about her qualities and gifts.


  • Urges you towards enlightenment


  • Stimulates clairvoyant communication, dream call and journeys out of body


  • Takes you into the infinite peace of the spiritual and contacts the angelic realms


  • Reveals truth


  • Brings balance and alignment


  • It is a creative stone, useful for the arts


  • Teacher of trust in the infinite wisdom of the divine


  • Assists with evolution to higher levels of consciousness

Archangels Gabriel and Raquel

Here's a thought to remember in times of stress and worry...It has always stayed with me ever since I read those words.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!