Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo of the day

Here's our cat, Pele. She always, always enjoys it when I start photographing the Lightbeings in our garden. As soon as I start clicking away, here she comes and runs between my legs or rubs her body up against me. Alot of the time, my daughters and I enjoy sitting outside on a blanket and I will just start taking pictures, and Pele is always there. I am certain she must know what is up, that she can see....and I feel that she even helps in some way, her way, with the exchange of energies. It's really all wonderful.  Another evidence of Cosmic beings in our presence as you can see, above Pele. They constantly reinforce to me that we need to train our minds, in believing we are all One. There is no separation. Shred what we have been taught to believe, forget about all that, click delete. Unlearn what has been learned. Start fresh with these beginnings. What we used to know, what we learned had its purpose, but it doesn't mean we need to keep it. No. I find myself constantly changing, more so than ever....I will pick up a bit of knowledge here and there, whatever speaks to me, and I take it with me on the journey. When it no longer works for me, I let it go and go on to exploring new territories. Most importantly of all, I have found, is a strong intuitive feeling but also someone telling me; There is no need to search, all you need to know lies within. Stop. Slow down. Go within. Listen.
And  I know this, I know it soooo well, but yet.........it's another to learn how to stop and give yourself that time. We are the riches we are seeking.




"Do not underestimate your fellow animals. They are loving you, supporting you and helping you in more ways than you will give them credit for. Honor them by sending them Light, and acknowledging them, thank them and most importantly be kind and respect them. This will help their souls on their journey and to ascend. Keep in mind, that your pet dog, cat or bird or any other animal is of no less importance than yourself. Humans need to change their way of thinking. We are all One."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!