Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ocean Orbs




"The symphonic
ever rising ever falling
sound of surf
sings its song to the eternal
Winds and man
they come and go
but the rising falling crawling sea
always was
always is
always free"

This is a favorite poem that is engraved in a slab of stone by the sea here....It doesn't say who wrote it, but I always loved reading these words. The other day, I was able to "escape" from the clutches of our two daughters, it had been a hectic week with them being sick. Of course I went to the beach and the sun was about ready to set. I managed a few pictures before the sun nodded goodnight in the horizon, but I continued taking pictures. I did something different this time, something just told me to hold the camera dangerously close to the water, leveled on the sand. I had the most fun, it was a challenge trying to snap pictures as the wave came in at fast speed. I was exstatic when I saw tiny white pinpricks among other orbs in some of the shots. They're ocean fairies/devas! Well......I'm not expert on the terms, but I knew they were the elementals of the sea. I sensed a quiet delicate greeting.












I focused in on the this lovely orb. I love the detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!