Friday, February 12, 2010

The bright ones

Hello everyone....Here are some photo's from the last 1-2 weeks. We had good rain once again and this is the time when these very bright Light Beings show up. Well, it's the only time when I see them. I hope you enjoy them, they are really aweinspiring.









I am noticing that certain colors are appearing with these now. Next you'll see a pink or reddish hue of color along with a light blue color. You'll see these colors even without the bright lights in one of them.







There are some newcomers, these rope like looking things. I have a few friends who often see some incredible ones in their photographs. I wonder what are they?











I think it's so neat when you see the reflection of an orb from the light of another. You can see the same in the second picture from above.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!