Friday, March 26, 2010

Self Realization


" It was in the darkest hour of my being ~
that I found the Light. "


I can feel the core
of my existence
as layer upon layer
peel away
I feel raw
vulnerable
Liberated, at last...
I know
the opal
that has been buried
deep inside
waiting for the chance
to radiate and reflect
the gift
the multifaceted
dimensions
A final acceptance
surrendering to
Who I am







" Of all ways of Knowledge,
Self Realization
is the highest "




"Bathing in the clear water of the spiritual pond, the lotus' roots dig deep into the soil."





The roots of a lotus are in the mud, the stem grows up through the water, and the heavily scented flower lies pristinely above the water, basking in the sunlight. This pattern of growth signifies the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment.

The muck and the mud is a field of blessing...





Om mani padme hum...( hail the jewel in the lotus)







Dear friends, perhaps you are wondering what this is all about? It's about awakening, realizing the Self and its many dimensions. I feel....I am finally waking up from a long slumber. I am waking up and I am remembering...

There is so much to take in, and it can at times be overwhelming, with so much information and knowledge out there streaming towards us. With open and non judgemental mind and an open heart, we will naturally absorb what suits us the best at the right time. There are many roads leading to the same source...That is the beauty of it....and don't forget to enjoy the journey.....

Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!