Saturday, December 12, 2009

In the rain and after...(updated)

We have been blessed with more rain, and with that came more interesting beings. They are truly interesting!  and they are very bright! Take a look at these...( I have updated with even more pictures, there was such a "busy-ness" out there, it was crazy, in a good way of course)










....and no that is not a reflection of anykind. It was taken outside in the rain. Isn't it amazing? the blue luminosity! Wow is all I could murmur.





I have not seen these kind of orbs before. They look "torn" on the one side.







Updated pic's.






"There is nothing permanent except change."














There was a break in the rain and the sun came through so bright. Of course I took the opportunity and snapped some photos. I simply cannot resist because I never know what will come up, what will show...and that is like a new gift, constantly renewing itself.

This is my youngest daughter, also taking advantage of the dry weather. The color red, often shows up around my daughters. The purple seem to be dominant in most pictures and appears most often. According to Diana Cooper, and from what I understand, the colors are brought through from the Archangels and angels, using the fractions of sunlight. Diana Cooper also mentioned that orbs appearing in the sunlight is becoming more common. My intuition is telling me that the color red is being brought from Archangel Metatron and his angels. His color isn't always red, it can range from red to orange to a dark yellowish color as well.





Then this appeared which surprised me. So white! cloudy-like...












"It is only when we forget all our learning that we begin to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!